Monday, December 20, 2010

Bitter sweet symphony

Today was bitter sweet. We went in for our 11 week ultra sound and only saw two heart beats. Baby C's heart stopped beating some time between our last ultrasound (2 weeks ago) and today. I knew it immediately, even before our ultrasound tech said anything.  :(   She called the doctor in and then I really knew.

God is going to take care of our little Baby C and send her back to us when she is more ready. We are thinking in a couple years maybe? I am not going to let this discourage me because I have to be strong for baby A&B and focus on the blessings. We have so many.

Our little baby A&B sure were charming today. Baby A was kicking his feet straight up in the air the whole time and Baby B was sucking her thumb. I wish we had clearer images/better resolution but I am just happy to see them with healthy heartbeats. I swear I see a little smile on Baby A's face.



No comments:

Post a Comment